CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Bong Corpuz & Co. CPAs is a fast growing consulting firm with many job options for talented individuals with tax, accounting, bookkeeping, audit, para-legal processing, and government compliance processing services experience.
- Graduate of Accountancy
- Certified Public Accountant is a plus but not necessary
- With at least two (2) years of solid accounting experience
- Knowledgeable with BIR-related processes in an advantage
- Same capacity experience is an advantage
- With excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Can start ASAP
• Responsible for timely preparation of Financial Statements with corresponding analysis and schedules.
• Prepare monthly closing and adjusting entries
• Responsible for timely and accurate preparation, filing and/or payment of required/applicable taxes and other reportorial requirements by BIR, Municipality, and Securities & Exchange Commission.
• Oversee Billing and Collection function.
• Oversee Disbursement function.
• Prepare weekly bank reconciliation statements.
• Work with Property Director in preparation of annual budget.
• Provide FS supporting schedules required during annual financial statement audit.
• Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.