Bong Corpuz is a Certified Public Accountant and a Certified Financial Consultant with extensive experience in accounting, finance, management, financial reporting, controllership, budgeting, auditing coupled with exposure in financial statement analysis and business valuation gained from various industries.
He has expertise in spearheading programs related to manufacturing operations, distribution, accounting & finance, audit & taxation, information technology, insurance, logistics and financial services. Further, he is well versed in managing SAP Business One Financial System.
Bong is a member of Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) and a member of the Institute of Internal Auditors – Philippines. He was a former member of the 2010-2011 Board of Directors of PICPA Rizal Chapter.
- Practicing CPA & Consultant (August 2010 – present)
- GM / Business Unit Head for Brokerage & Trucking, Freight Management Worldwide Services, Inc. (June 2015 – Present)
- Accounting Manager, Freight Management Worldwide Services, Inc. ( August 2013 June 2015)
- Finance & Accounting Manager, Sacred Peak Marketing Inc. (TRIBU) (January 2012 – August 2013)
- Finance & Accounting Manager, Twinpack Container Corporation (August 2010 – January 2012)
- Finance Controller, HDI Group of Companies (March 2008 – August 2010)
- Chief Accounting Officer, MIDA Group of Companies (January 2006 – March 2008)
- Assistant Budget Manager, Pacific Plan, Inc. (YGC Member) ( August 2004 – May 2006)
- Budget Officer, Systems Technology Institute (STI) (June 2000 – July 2004)
- Senior Auditor, Banaria, Banaria & Co. CPAs (September 1996 – May 2000)
Currently, Bong is handling business engagements, particularly in the Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), coming from various industries such as:
- Retail Store
- Medical Clinic
- Engineering / Contractor Services
- Trading & Distribution