Image          Some enterprises, by nature of their operations, are required to secure a special clearance, license, or permit from some other government agencies. The following will guide you about some of the types of businesses that require a special certificate or permit and the agencies that issue them.
1) Animals and animal products, registration of veterinary drugs and animal facilities Registration certificate must be  from Bureau of Animal Industry.
2) Aquatic animals, importation, Fishpond lease agreement secure permit from Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources (DA-BFAR).
3) Fertilizer products and registration of pesticide products secure registration certificate from Fertilizer and Pesticide Authority (DA-FPA).
4) Fiber and fiber products processing and trading get registration certificate and commodity clearance from Fiber Development Authority, (DA-FIDA).
5) Film and television production, export and import, booking, etc. secure registration certificate from Movie &Television Review and Classification Board (MTRCB).
6) Food, chemicals, health related business get registration certificate from Bureau of Food and Drugs, Dept. of Health (DoH-BFAD).
7) Flour processing, Grains wholesaling & retailing, milling, warehousing, exporting, importing, indenting, packaging, threshing, corn shelling, mechanical drying secure license from National Food Authority (DA-NFA).
8) Meat plant accreditation for meat & meat products, slaughterhouse operations secure accreditation certificate, registration certificate from National Meat Inspection Commission (DA-NMIC).
9) Pawnshop & lending investor secure registration certificate from Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, Dept. of Finance (DoF-BSP).
10) Plants & plant products: nursery accreditation Seed certification and phytosanitary secure certificate permit from Bureau of Plant Industry (DA-BPI).
11) Recruitment or placement agency for foreign employment secure registration certificate from Phil. Overseas Employment Administration and  Dept. of Labor (DOLE-POEA).
12) Recruitment or placement agency for local employment get registration certificate from Bureau of Local Employment (DOLE-BLE).
13) Schools & educational institutions: Educational institution (nursery, primary, elementary, secondary levels); Tertiary level; Technical-vocational education, training program must secure registration and accreditation permit from Dept. of Education (DepEd), Commission on Higher Education (CHEd) and Technical Education Skills Development Authority (DOLE TESDA).
14) Security agency business secure permit from Philippine National Police, Dept. of Interior & Local Government (DILG-PNP)
15) Service and repair shops for: Motor vehicles; automotive & heavy equipment; engine & engineering works, & machine shops; electronics, electrical, air conditioning & refrigeration; office & data processing equipment; medical & industrial equipment; appliances or devices; and private emission centers secure accreditation license: Bureau of Trade Regulation and Consumer Protection, (DTI-BTRCP); DTI regional offices.
16) Sugar trading, muscovado converting & trading, processing or manufacturing sugar-based products for export secure registration certificate from Sugar Regulatory Administration (DA-SRA).
17) Telecom business secure license from National Telecommunication Commission, Dept. of Transportation & Communication, (DOTC-NTC).
18) Tourism-related projects secure registration and accreditation certificate from Dept. of Tourism (DOT).
19) Transportation: Land transport service; Sea transport service Land Transport Franchise & Regulatory Board (DOTC-LTFRB) and Maritime Industry Authority (DOTC-MARINA).
20) Video production, sales and rental Optical Media Board (formerly Videogram Regulatory Board), Office of the President (OP-OMB).

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s