I passed by Alfa Mercardo’s blog sometimes October of last year and read about this interesting piece — work-at-home and other online jobs thingy –- which is worth re-posting in the Buziness 1 blogsite. But you can visit her blog also for more information.
- A computer with good specifications.
- A headset.
- A reliable and fast internet connection (broadband) to download/upload big files.
- User accounts at Skype, MSN, YM, and other online messaging programs as may be required by clients.
- Forum Posting Position ($25/100 forum posts)
- Personal Assistant ($9-$12/hour)
- Marketing Assistant ($30k-$35k)
- Data Entry ($8-$10/hour)
- Part Time Data Entry
- Experienced Corporate Travel Agents
- Admin or Office Assistants ($8-$10/hour)
- Research Assistant ($20/hour)
- Internet Researcher (15/hour)
- Sales Admin Assistant ($10/hour)
- Virtual Executive Assistant
- Interview Transcriptionist (Php815 per audio record hour)
- Craigslist Poster Infin8inc ($200-$300)
- Call Center or Personal Assistant Infin8inc ($300-$700)
- Home-based Online English Teacher Hao Tai International (Php11,500/month)
- Biography Ghostwriter
- Nanotech Blogger
There are lots – still out there and I will keep you posted once I bumped on those sites especially those sites around the Philippine archipelago – I hope.