This blog had been receiving a lot of queries about on-line SEC registration. However, sad to say the SEC i-Register only offers reservation of your proposed company name or selected name for a non-stock or your desired name for a certain corporation for a particular industry.
- BIR Certificate of Registration (BIR form 2303)
- STATEMENT OF MANAGEMENT’S RESPONSIBILITY
- How to register a CORPORATION with the Philippines SEC
- How to register a NON-Stock, NON-Profit CORPORATION with the Philippines SEC
- How to apply for BIR Tax Identification Number in the Philippines
- How to register a PARTNERSHIP with the Philippines SEC
- For CPAs: 2011 BOA Accreditation Applications
- Who's Helping SME's in the Philippines (another list)
- e-Load Business
- Hey, what about BIR Revenue Regulations (RR) 15-2010!
- 182,139 hits
DisclaimerInformation viewed on site like eBooks and reading materials and their corresponding links has been sourced on free internet sites and is being shared for educational and personal reference only. The files uploaded are the sole responsibility of the uploader and not in any way related to the author and this blog or blogsite. No parts of the files were edited, removed or added to suite the author's preference and referred in its entirety. This site give copyright to its respectful owners and do not claim credit document / article reflects its author's accreditation for respect and do not guarantee / responsible or advise that every post / suggestion made will be best suited for you.